The Government of the Virgin Islands has taken a comprehensive phased approach in administering the COVID-19 Vaccines.
The Phases are as follows:
- Phase 1 Healthcare and frontline workers
- Phase 2 People with underlying conditions that put them at risk of severe COVID-19 disease or death, and persons over 60 years.
- Phase 3 Essential workers at high risk of exposure (eg. teachers, school staff, workers and persons in care facilities, prisoners and prison staff, and hospitality workers)
- Phase 4 Young adults (18 years and above)
- Phase 5 All remaining residents
Persons who fall into one of the priority groups and are interested in getting the vaccine as soon as possible can register their interest here
Please note registering your interest does NOT guarantee you an appointment at this time. All submissions will be reviewed by our medical personnel and prioritized based on their assessment. Submissions will be kept on file to be contacted as appointments are available.
Please do not register your interest if you:
Have had any other vaccination within the last month.
Recently traveled within the last 14 days.
Are receiving therapy for any medical conditions. Please consult with your doctor prior to registering your interest
Are in quarantine due to exposure. Please complete quarantine and medical clearance and then you may register.
Please allocate 3 minutes to fill out this registration form. The information provided will be kept private with the Public Health Unit with the Ministry of Health and Social Development, Government of the Virgin Islands.